Data controllerFollowing the consultation of this site or the use of the services provided, the "owner" of their processing is Brandi Davide (henceforth "Data Controller"). It is possible to send requests and communications to the Data Controller through the contact form of this site or via email email@example.com.
Data processingAccess to the site does not require the inclusion of your personal details. The only section where it is obviously necessary to enter personal data is in the forms for contacts between the customer and our company.
The data entered will be processed with security measures appropriate to current technological standards and respecting the obligations set by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR"). According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information relates only to this site and does not concern other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirection links placed on the pages of our site.
No data acquired from the consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated.
According to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The Data Controller collects and processes your personal data for purposes necessary or instrumental to the provision of the services requested and provided by this site, also through communication of data to third party companies as per art. 5 of this informative note (appointed by the Controller as data processor) for the technical and administrative management of the services. Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of filling in lists of personal data, keeping the accounts, invoicing, management of the creditor for the satisfaction of all obligations under current regulations, statistical purposes, communications, and additional services explicitly requested by you. The legal bases of the processing, depending on the case, may be your consent, the execution of a contract of which you are a part or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the company is subject as the Data Controller.
2. The processing of your data may also take place:
(a) to send information and commercial offers of services similar to those you purchased on accessing the Site, unless you oppose this treatment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and, where you give your express consent, (b) to send information and commercial offers, advertising and informative material, make commercial communications, including interactive ones, to carry out direct sales or placement activities for products or services, including those of third parties.
3. The processing will be performed either manually or using electronic tools, in compliance with all the necessary precautions to ensure the security and confidentiality of information.
4. Your data may be processed within our company by all persons in charge of processing appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations of the Law on Privacy.
5. The data may be disclosed to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly related to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
a) Entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us in charge of processing related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting, commercial and management obligations related to the ordinary conduct of our economic activity, also for purposes of credit recovery;
b) To public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected with the fulfillment of legal obligations;
c) Banks, financial institutions or other entities for whom the transfer of data is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities of our company, in particular in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed in your comparisons.
6. Your personal data will be stored in servers available to our company located in the European Union or in countries for which the European Commission has issued the so-called "positive finding of adequacy".
7. The personal data concerning you will be kept for the entire duration of your contractual relationship with the Data Controller. Subsequent to the termination of the contractual relationship, the Data Controller will retain the personal data related to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of the obligations of contract and law, including tax. Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be kept for a period not exceeding the statutory limitation period for the possible enforcement or defense of a right in court.
8. The conferment of your personal data is optional, provided that the refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the processing referred to in paragraph 1 of this statement will make it impossible for us to conclude the contract and provide any services required and to comply with legal obligations. In case of refusal of the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 2 of this information, the treatment will be limited to the full execution of the obligations deriving from the provision of the services requested by you, as well as to the fulfillment of the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation.
9. The Data Controller is indicated at the top of this statement. The list of the persons responsible for the processing of personal data is available at the offices of the Data Controller and can be requested via the contact form.
10. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to art. 15-22 GDPR, which for your convenience we summarize below. In particular, you have the right:
- to obtain cessation of treatment in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased at our company (so-called opposition law);
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, to the period of processing and to the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called access rights);
- to obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called rectification right);
- to obtain the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
(a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
(b) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent;
(c) You have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you in the event that they are dealers for our legitimate interest; or
(d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we point out that the storage of personal data by the Data Controller is lawful if it is necessary to allow it to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called cancellation);
- to obtain that your personal data are only stored without any other use in the following cases:
(a) You dispute the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary to enable us to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
(b) the processing is unlawful but you oppose the cancellation of personal data by us;
(c) personal data are necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
(d) You have opposed the processing and are awaiting the verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons to the treatment with respect to those of the interested party (so-called limitation right);
- to receive, in a common format, readable by automatic and interoperable device, personal data concerning you processed by automated means, if they are processed under contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called portability right).
There are 2 types in terms of duration: session or persistent.
There are 2 types in terms of properties: first part (of the site you are visiting) or third party, or installed by other sites because the site you are visiting integrates some external service.
There are at least 2 types in terms of scope: for technical purposes of site operation or for user tracking / profiling
Our website uses only technical first-party cookies, e.g. to memorize the chosen language.
We point out that the visitor can deny the use of these cookies through the special functions available on the various browsers, described in detail in this policy, but in doing so the site will lose functionality and ease of use for the visitor.
How to disable cookies The information to disable cookies can change over time so it's better to refer to the pages that are kept updated by the respective manufacturers of the various browsers:
Mozilla Firefox | Google Chrome | Apple Safari | Safari Mobile | Opera